A non-disclosure agreement, or NDA, is critical anytime your business is collaborating with a customer, vendor, consultant, or others; or when they’re collaborating with you. It protects the flow of information and ideas from being disclosed to anyone outside the relationship. It can also protect against your collaborator stealing your idea, and making it their own.
Businesses that disclose information and ideas without an NDA in place risk losing the confidential status of all information they disclose, forever. You can effectively put your ideas, strategies, and tools out in the public domain for anyone to use.
An NDA from Skepsis Legal is a standalone NDA you can use with clients, customers, vendors, consultants, and others to make sure your ideas are protected. Your fully customized NDA can be as detailed or as simple as you’d like, and unless you tell us otherwise, we’ll assume you want a user-friendly NDA that your collaborators will sign without too many questions or lawyer review – but that will still stand strong in court. That’s where Skepsis Legal excels.
Important Terms and Conditions:
- Our flat fee pricing makes certain assumption about the NDA involved. If for any reason we recommend, or discover you’ll need, a more advanced NDA for your purposes, we’ll let you know right away, and also disclose what the costs will be before you commit to those costs.
- Our average turnaround for NDAs is 3-4 weeks. If you’d like an NDA sooner, we’re happy to offer a rush option; simply choose your rush option at checkout.
- Not sure if you need an NDA? Then we recommend starting with a strategy session, which you can book here: https://skepsislegal.cliogrow.com/book/26ce05b0715bf2ceeaab696d5117487c
- All fees paid are considered earned on receipt, i.e., the funds are the law firm’s funds on payment, and will not be placed into our client trust account. This arrangement does not alter your right to terminate our attorney-client relationship. If our relationship is terminated before we complete our services, you may or may not be entitled to a refund of a portion of the fee.
- To determine if a refund is due, we will calculate the value of the services performed based on our hourly rates in effect at the time of performance. Any amount paid over such calculation will be refunded to you. If based on that calculation funds are due to the firm, Skepsis Legal reserves the right to auto-bill your payment method on file for the difference between the amount paid and the value of services based on the hourly calculation just described.