Every consulting business needs strong contracts with their clients. Our fully customized client/consultant agreement is the answer. Our service includes:
- An initial call to discuss your business, its clients, and your business goals;
- An initial draft of your contract; and
- Additional edits to and development of the contract based on your questions and feedback for up to three rounds, or one month, whichever is first.
Important Terms and Conditions:
- Our flat fee pricing makes certain assumption about the consulting services involved. If for any reason we recommend, or discover you’ll need, a more advanced agreement for your purposes, we’ll let you know right away, and also disclose what the costs will be before you commit to those costs.
- Our average turnaround for the initial draft of your contract is 3-4 weeks. If you’d like your first draft sooner, we’re happy to offer a rush option; simply choose your rush option at checkout.
- Not sure if you need an client/consultant contract? Then we recommend starting with a strategy session, which you can book here: https://skepsislegal.cliogrow.com/book/26ce05b0715bf2ceeaab696d5117487c
- All fees paid are considered earned on receipt, i.e., the funds are the law firm’s funds on payment, and will not be placed into our client trust account. This arrangement does not alter your right to terminate our attorney-client relationship. If our relationship is terminated before we complete our services, you may or may not be entitled to a refund of a portion of the fee.
- To determine if a refund is due, we will calculate the value of the services performed based on our hourly rates in effect at the time of performance. Any amount paid over such calculation will be refunded to you. If based on that calculation funds are due to the firm, Skepsis Legal reserves the right to auto-bill your payment method on file for the difference between the amount paid and the value of services based on the hourly calculation just described.